Welcome to the #1 Genesis G90 Forum and Genesis G90 community dedicated to Genesis G90 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Genesis G90 Forum today!

Add official LSD (Limited Slip Differential) to GT aftermarket?

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Kia Stinger GT
I remember seeing someone post that they obtained the LSD from the dealership and was going to install it on their GT.

I went to my dealership, and they said they can't get the LSD for me by itself but have only a few options options: either $5,000 for the whole Drive Wise package plus the LSD and installation; $3,000 for the entire transfer case; $1,400 for just the internal assembly with LSD.

Of course, all of those are ridiculous numbers for just a limited slip... The service manager says when he puts in my VIN, those are the only things he's allowed in order to maintain my warranty, and that he's not even able to order just the part... He says if I can get the part number or some info about how else it can be obtained, he'd help me out since he can't really find the LSD by itself in the system.

Anyone here have a part number, and/or the pricing?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
OP
Z
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Kia Stinger GT
Thread Starter #3

Ctru

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Just wondering how the drive wise package and LSD total $5,000. On the kia website when you build a stinger the drive wise package is $2,000 + LSD $200. Did that include labor?

MurlinatoR

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
IA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Lot's of Kia's
Just wondering how the drive wise package and LSD total $5,000. On the kia website when you build a stinger the drive wise package is $2,000 + LSD $200. Did that include labor?
Probably

OP
Z
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Kia Stinger GT
Thread Starter #6
either $5,000 for the whole Drive Wise package plus the LSD and installation :p