Welcome to the #1 Genesis G90 Forum and Genesis G90 community dedicated to Genesis G90 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Genesis G90 Forum today!

Just bought a 2019 G90

RichardS

Reactions
City
Hammonton
State
NJ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Genesis G90
I just bought (in a private sale) a really nice 2019 G90 Htrac Premium, black on the outside, white on the inside, 18,000 miles on the clock.
I'm still reading the really extensive manuals that came with the car....that may take a while!
I did have my first service experience already! One day after buying the car I got a "low tire pressure" warning on the dash and when I stopped to add air discovered a bubble in the tire.
The dealer took me right in, gave me a 2023 GV80 loaner, and returned my car with a new tire the next day, after relieving my wallet of slightly over $350.
I'm enjoying the car so far, and welcome any hints or advice anyone cares to offer in the care and feeding of this beautiful car!

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1
Welcome, whom ever you bought the car from should should have replaced the tire for free. They sold you a car with a bad tire.