Welcome to the #1 Genesis G90 Forum and Genesis G90 community dedicated to Genesis G90 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Genesis G90 Forum today!

Kia Stinger JT true CAI kits

Trader history for Jonnytig (0)

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Australia
Hi Everyone. After what seems countless revisions we are pleased to announce that we are taking orders for our Kia Stinger CAI kits.

These intake kits gained 15rwhp over the stock setup and use a unique approach to duct cold air from directly behind the grille onto the filters. Its not just a filter in an engine bay.
This design has really shown its advantages especially with the cooler days in Australia are now experiencing.

We are hoping to have our test stinger back on the dyno shortly. I think it will be pretty much on 300rwkw with factory tune, our cat back exhaust, intake and stage 1 cooler kit. We are also running a Lap3 map chip.

The kit consists of

2 massive genuine K&N filters
2 JT alloy hard pipes
Silicones
Clamps
Fasteners
2 JT air boxes
1 set of JT true CAI intake ducts
Full instructions

The kits are offered in raw finish or powder coated black for an additional $70.

Take advantage of our introductory special running for one month. Cost of the kits to you guys outside of Australia is $805 aud for the raw finish or $875 aud in black. Freight to the USA is $100aud.

For all our Australian customers cost is $895 in raw or $965 in black inc GST. Freight Australia wide is $40

If your interested in a kit please register your interest by pm, via our website or FB page

Here are a few pics

PS cooler kit will be officially released next week

Kindest regards Jon

Attachments

Reactions
State
MO
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT
Wow!!!

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Bahrain
What I Drive
2011 - 997.2TT
Now thats a proper intake kit, will the box and intake duct be powder coated also?

Reactions
State
MO
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT
What is all involved in the installation of this setup.. You have the bumper pulled in some of the pictures is why I ask.

robz32

2000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
Stinger GT2
Now that is a proper CAI....Looks great [MENTION=217]Jonnytig[/MENTION]

Kale808

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
HI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Micro Blue Kia Stinger GT
Love the updated design [MENTION=217]Jonnytig[/MENTION]. What's the final weight on the intake?

Reactions
State
TN
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT2
Can you share photos of the black version?

VegasStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
NV
Country
United States
[MENTION=217]Jonnytig[/MENTION] how did you do at the last race? We never got the updates or videos.[grinking]

Kazz

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
IL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Micro Blue Stinger GT2 AWD
Can we please get a copy of the instructions posted so we can understand the effort involved? Thank you!

OP
J
Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Australia
Thread Starter #13
Hey guys

Sorry for lack of updates. We still dont have the black units back from powdercoaters yet so once we do will fit to our Stinger and post some pics. Instructions are nearly finished so will post up for you guys to have a read. The bar needs to be removed if you want to fit our front facing airducts. It is an extremely easy bar to remove and is covered in instructions. The factory ducts are not very good and rely on the intakes suction rather than a ram air effect from behind the grille as we have done.

We raced again with just our Unclechip, JT cat back exhaust, JT cooler kit and JT intake kit. Best we managed on the cold 255 Continental tires was 12.2@114mph. Will hit it again with some ET streets. Was hoping to go 11.9 but the tires just cant get it off line. Slow 1.9/2 sec 60ft

Kits are almost ready to go :)

Kindest regards Jon

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Singapore
Hey guys

Sorry for lack of updates. We still dont have the black units back from powdercoaters yet so once we do will fit to our Stinger and post some pics. Instructions are nearly finished so will post up for you guys to have a read. The bar needs to be removed if you want to fit our front facing airducts. It is an extremely easy bar to remove and is covered in instructions. The factory ducts are not very good and rely on the intakes suction rather than a ram air effect from behind the grille as we have done.

We raced again with just our Unclechip, JT cat back exhaust, JT cooler kit and JT intake kit. Best we managed on the cold 255 Continental tires was 12.2@114mph. Will hit it again with some ET streets. Was hoping to go 11.9 but the tires just cant get it off line. Slow 1.9/2 sec 60ft

Kits are almost ready to go :)

Kindest regards Jon
Would your air-ducts be able to be bought separately?

robz32

2000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
Stinger GT2
would like to know this as well

Reactions
State
PA
Country
United States
Need that intercooler AND plumbing too dog! Oh, and while we got all that brushed stuff, how about some new braces to match everything else lol.