Welcome to the #1 Genesis G90 Forum and Genesis G90 community dedicated to Genesis G90 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Genesis G90 Forum today!

Lowering kit.

TX512

Reactions
City
Austin
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 kia stinger 2.0 premium
Anybody with a little experience with lowering kits give me some advise on what brand or type of lowering kit i should get to lower a 18 premium 2.0? Also what's a reasonable or acceptable measurement to drop this stinger without having issues in the long run?

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1
Welcome, just go on youtube an watch some videos on the drop springs. Personally I have the Eibach pro lowering springs "RWD" an have never had a problem, just make sure you get the right one for your car..

OP
TX512

TX512

Reactions
City
Austin
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 kia stinger 2.0 premium
Thread Starter #3
Thanks for your help spider. I will do that.

928z06

Reactions
City
Milwaukee
State
WI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2022 GT2 AWD
Personally I have the Eibach pro lowering springs "RWD" an have never had a problem, just make sure you get the right one for your car..
Did you have any issues with alignment and tire wear afterwards?

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1
Did you have any issues with alignment and tire wear afterwards?
No, just make sure the alignment shop knows the correct specs on the car. The toe is the important one, if the toe isn't done right you will ware the inner shoulder of the tire out "down to the cords" in 5 to 10 thousand mile.