Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Navigation Update

seh0872

Reactions
City
Worcester
State
MA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2020 GT1
My first download of a navigation system update since owning my car over a year...process was slow, but it's all done. But here's a question. It seems that the radio presets are now limited to 14, and that they appear in numerical order, not the order you might want them. Am I missing something? The 14 limit isn't a big deal (I only have about 10 presets), but not having my first favorite channel first is annoying.

Reactions
City
Dallas
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT2
My first download of a navigation system update since owning my car over a year...process was slow, but it's all done. But here's a question. It seems that the radio presets are now limited to 14, and that they appear in numerical order, not the order you might want them. Am I missing something? The 14 limit isn't a big deal (I only have about 10 presets), but not having my first favorite channel first is annoying.
Where did you download the new navigation updates?