Welcome to the #1 Genesis G90 Forum and Genesis G90 community dedicated to Genesis G90 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Genesis G90 Forum today!

Stinger GT AWD JB4 Map 2 vs Honda Accord 2.0T 10A Ktuned Stage 2

Reactions
City
San Diego
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2022 Pearl Stinger GT-line 2.5L AWD
I had another White Accord trolling me as usual... but this time I was running Map 2. I could walk the car when stock... but slowly before. With this Map 2 it was night & day. I was pedaling the car and it still lunged forward ... gave him time to catch up and pedaled it again... from the dig at the next light.. that was easy... AWD on Map 2 = no spinning... just go! These Accords just don't get it... He's probably bragging to his friends how he was reeling in a Stinger GT not knowing I Let up to catch up :)

TurboTx

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
CO
Country
United States
And that last bit is why I started braking instead of just letting off the gas. I had a kid in a 392 charger claim he reeled me in and passed me, when in reality I let out because I was two cars ahead. 😂

OP
Nightshifter
Reactions
City
San Diego
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Thread Starter #3
And that last bit is why I started braking instead of just letting off the gas. I had a kid in a 392 charger claim he reeled me in and passed me, when in reality I let out because I was two cars ahead. 😂
Get those ricer turn signals to go with it ;) LOL

CKeeler

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Some don’t get it. Some actually are car people and know when they are beat. I whooped on a stock 18 mustang GT by three car lengths and when I let off he never passed me. Takes honor to admit defeat

OP
Nightshifter
Reactions
City
San Diego
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Thread Starter #5
Some don’t get it. Some actually are car people and know when they are beat. I whooped on a stock 18 mustang GT by three car lengths and when I let off he never passed me. Takes honor to admit defeat
Yes I agree with you CK... I do the something... :)

timada126

Reactions
City
Susanville
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Subaru sti
Lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro