Welcome to the #1 Genesis G90 Forum and Genesis G90 community dedicated to Genesis G90 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Genesis G90 Forum today!

Tow hitch

APerrone

Reactions
City
Loris
State
SC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2021 Genesis G90 5.0 Ultimate
Has anyone added a tow hitch to your G90? I'm looking for a light trailer. Since I have only just purchased a 2021, I'm not sure if there is a bolt on model or a company that lists one. Thanks in advance for any input.
Art Perrone
Loris, SC

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1
Welcome, I've heard of people going to UHAUL to get one installed, post some picture of your car..

OP
A

APerrone

Reactions
City
Loris
State
SC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2021 Genesis G90 5.0 Ultimate
Thread Starter #3
Thanks for your reply. Can't post picture of the car because I don't have it yet. I do have the ad from the dealer if you want to see it: New 2021 Genesis G90 5.0 Ultimate in New Bern NC (genesisofnewbern.com)
I thought this was a Genesis forum, but I see that it seems to be any Hyundai product, which is OK, but I usually wouldn't think that all Hyundai products would have the same issues. I wouldn't go to a Cadillac forum to ask about Buick or GMC product.
Happy motoring,
Art Perrone

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1
I thought this was a Genesis forum
It is a Genesis forum, it's linked to the Stinger forum. The G70 an the Stinger have the same drivetrain, same car different bodies..