Welcome to the #1 Genesis G90 Forum and Genesis G90 community dedicated to Genesis G90 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Genesis G90 Forum today!

Differences between AWD Eco, Comfort, and Sport modes

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1
Welcome @iQMe I've heard the car hands the snow very well..

Pro5

Reactions
City
Otsego
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2022 Kia Stinger GT
My wife has outback. I always found it to be iffy on highway even with snow tires (x ice). Where subaru outshines competition is driving around town with 2 feet of snow. My old toyota camry was better on highway than outback. Having said that, I am excited for my GT1 AWD to try out this winter. Will try with all season and upgrade to xice if needed.

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1

iQMe

Reactions
City
Toronto
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
22 Stinger GT Elite
My wife has outback. I always found it to be iffy on highway even with snow tires (x ice). Where subaru outshines competition is driving around town with 2 feet of snow. My old toyota camry was better on highway than outback. Having said that, I am excited for my GT1 AWD to try out this winter. Will try with all season and upgrade to xice if needed.
Yes, agreed. The Legacy was a formidable snow machine around town but felt ‘light’ on the highway. White knuckles when changing lanes in slush/partially covered roads through snow at highway speed. Snows on this Saturday! Bring on the snow! Tried to get the dealer to throw in pirelli snow sports and ended up with xice on black alloys. A good compromise …