Welcome to the #1 Genesis G90 Forum and Genesis G90 community dedicated to Genesis G90 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Genesis G90 Forum today!

WANTED - OEM 18" Tire & Wheel Set

Reactions
City
Oxford
State
CT
Country
United States
What I Drive
2021 GT2 RWD (SWP)
Anyone have a set of OEM 18" Tire and Wheel set they would like to sell? Preferably black wrapped or painted but if not, i'm still interested.

I am looking to run a set of black rims (possibly OEM if i could find a set for sale already painted/wrapped) for the summer and OEM for winter.

Live in CT but willing to pay for shipping.

jamorgan4

Reactions
City
San Francisco
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Kia Stinger
Anyone have a set of OEM 18" Tire and Wheel set they would like to sell? Preferably black wrapped or painted but if not, i'm still interested.

I am looking to run a set of black rims (possibly OEM if i could find a set for sale already painted/wrapped) for the summer and OEM for winter.

Live in CT but willing to pay for shipping.
Have you found a set? If not, I recommend that you visit the classified ad section of this forum or use Google search for recommendations.

OP
D
Reactions
City
Oxford
State
CT
Country
United States
What I Drive
2021 GT2 RWD (SWP)
Thread Starter #3
Have you found a set? If not, I recommend that you visit the classified ad section of this forum or use Google search for recommendations.
Havent found a set yet, and yeah i tried both those options. still looking! I figured it would take a little while. they go fast when they are available because most are 19" when i finally find a 18" set, if i miss it by a day they're already sold.

Reactions
What I Drive
2019 Stinger GT1
I sent you private message.