Welcome to the #1 Genesis G90 Forum and Genesis G90 community dedicated to Genesis G90 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Genesis G90 Forum today!

What is a good replacement for brakes/rotors that fit on Brembo calipers?

Grackle20

Reactions
City
Newark
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2020 Kia Stinger GT RWD
Hello. I am new to this forum, and I have had the same brake/rotor issue as everyone else. I tried getting Kia to fix mine to no avail. What is a good replacement for brakes/rotors that fit the Brembo calipers? I have heard drilled/slotted is better that what I had originally. I was quoted $1200 for just replacing the front brakes/rotors with the ones that are on it. That seems way too expensive. Thoughts/Recommendations?

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1
Welcome, check out khartunerz.com, it all depends on how much you want to spend. I went with FELLA 2 piece slotted rotors & performance pads

Stinger (khartunerz.com)

TurboTx

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
CO
Country
United States
There are a lot of good options out there for every budget. Personally I'm cheap so I went with drilled/slotted front rotors and pads from R1 Concepts. I only spent like 250 bucks total I believe but it made a HUGE difference.

Khartunez is good and easy to work with, as is one of the newer vendors for the Stinger, IMR Racing. Either one of those will help you out.

Reactions
City
cary
State
NC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2023 Stinger GT2
Hi guys, after reading these brake posts ... I'm thinking of replacing my pads on 2923 stinger gt2. This car is great so far, and I'd like to ensure the cheap "coated" pads kia uses don't harm my rotors

Reactions
City
cary
State
NC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2023 Stinger GT2
Can you please recommend a reliable break pad that will pair well with brembo calipers and stick kia rotors ...

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1

OVO_Diego

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT2
Sup. I got these. Haven't had them long enough to leave a review but I will say I could tell a big difference from my stock ones. They are medium tier, good for daily driving and not too expensive. Good luck!

1659126234271.png

1659126173584.png