Welcome to the #1 Genesis G90 Forum and Genesis G90 community dedicated to Genesis G90 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Genesis G90 Forum today!

Exhaust tips

Reactions
City
Woodlawn
State
TN
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT
When it comes to exhaust tips, are there any that can be used without modification besides stock or the Borlas? I know these tips attach to the bumper so I wasn’t sure how adding aftermarket tips would work. I am considering a MBRP cat back.

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1
OP
JWWatson31
Reactions
City
Woodlawn
State
TN
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT
Thread Starter #3
Welcome, you will have to research what's out there, MBRP makes exhaust tip as well, here's their website. Just make sure you measure the opening before buying.

Search: 517 results found for "tip" – MBRP USA
Yeah they make universal tips like any other exhaust company. But I know ours are attached to the rear bumper. So what kind of modification is needed to attach a universal tip or are there any (besides the Borlas and factory) that bolt right up?

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1
The universal tips come with exhaust clamps & attach straight to your exhaust pipes. No modifications will be needed as long as you get the right size.

OP
JWWatson31
Reactions
City
Woodlawn
State
TN
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT
Thread Starter #5
The universal tips come with exhaust clamps & attach straight to your exhaust pipes. No modifications will be needed as long as you get the right size.
Thanks. I understand how the universal tips work but I didn’t know if there would be an issue with the way our factory tips mount to the bumper. Thanks again.