Welcome to the #1 Genesis G90 Forum and Genesis G90 community dedicated to Genesis G90 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Genesis G90 Forum today!

Kia Stinger Aftermarket Wheel Options

Reactions
State
IN
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT2, 2004 MSM
According to the website, they are 22.7 pounds for the 18 x 8.5.

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
According to the website, they are 22.7 pounds for the 18 x 8.5.
I guess it depends on the style too.

For instance if you take the Konig Dial-In and compare it with the similar design XXR 527 they're like 3 pounds heavier per wheel.

Reactions
State
IN
Country
United States
What I Drive
I guess it depends on the style too.

For instance if you take the Konig Dial-In and compare it with the similar design XXR 527 they're like 3 pounds heavier per wheel.
I've never seen a konig dial in bigger than 15". That's what I plan on putting on my miata this spring. The konig ampliform in 18x8.5 weighs 21.8 pounds for comparison.

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
I've never seen a konig dial in bigger than 15". That's what I plan on putting on my miata this spring. The konig ampliform in 18x8.5 weighs 21.8 pounds for comparison.
Yeah like I said it all depends on the style. Those dials are going to look great on the miata

Reactions
State
FL
Country
United States
There's nothing wrong with XXR wheels lots of the Fiesta ST guys run them because they are very affordable and look good.

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1
I would take a set of 20" Niche Misano Wheels

Reactions
State
IN
Country
United States
What I Drive

Kale808

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
HI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Micro Blue Kia Stinger GT
I never saw any response as far as fitment goes. With the 15% Ebay coupon today it makes these about $517. 18x8.5 +35 on ark springs.
Those are great looking wheels, I'd say go for it.

eXoTiCs

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Russian Federation
What I Drive
Stinger 2.0
Greetings from cold and poor Russia!

I'm having stinger 2.0 with 18 inch stock wheels. (8J, ET34)

I'm looking for summer setup as follows:

Rims : 9J ET32 R20 on both axes with 245/40 tires.

Could you please advise will these fit nicely considering the fact that I want to lower it using Eibach springs?

thanks for letting me know as I'm new here!

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1
welcome & congrats on your purchase, do you have pictures? Did you try TIRERACK.COM they have good price's.

Click on FORUMS then click on WHEELS AND TIRES then click Kia Stinger Aftermarket Wheel Options. Their are some good options.

ClayGray

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Stinger GT1
Ok everybody just got a new car for my Wife, a 2019 Stinger GT1 Silver Ceramic. I wanna post my attempted wheel and tire setup for everybody interested in a 20x11 rear setup. The wheels are Rohana RF2 my old setup from my mustang, there 20x9 et35 up front w/255/35 and for the rears 20x11 et52 285/30 Michelin PSS with either a 3mm or 5mm spacer to make it essentially a et49 or et47. I test fit the rim by itself (no tire) and they cleared everything but barely, it's super close to the e brake bracket, so I might have to cut some of it off and also maybe cut off some of those plastic screws that hold the fender lining on the inside. Tires come in tomorrow so I'll give it a shot on Wed, wish me luck(lol) and i'll let you guys know how it goes. BTW a 5mm spacer is ok on the stock studs right? Thank You

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1
Ok everybody just got a new car for my Wife, a 2019 Stinger GT1 Silver Ceramic. I wanna post my attempted wheel and tire setup for everybody interested in a 20x11 rear setup. The wheels are Rohana RF2 my old setup from my mustang, there 20x9 et35 up front w/255/35 and for the rears 20x11 et52 285/30 Michelin PSS with either a 3mm or 5mm spacer to make it essentially a et49 or et47. I test fit the rim by itself (no tire) and they cleared everything but barely, it's super close to the e brake bracket, so I might have to cut some of it off and also maybe cut off some of those plastic screws that hold the fender lining on the inside. Tires come in tomorrow so I'll give it a shot on Wed, wish me luck(lol) and i'll let you guys know how it goes. BTW a 5mm spacer is ok on the stock studs right? Thank You
Welcome & congrats on your purchase, make sure you take pictures, not sure on the spacers because I've never used them.

ClayGray

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Stinger GT1
Ok peeps mounted them, I ended up going with a 3mm spacer in the rear to make it 20x11 et49 W/285/30 Michelin SS clears everything but my Tire Guy said I can easily clear a 295/30 so I will be doing that once these wear out, as the 285/30 has a slight stretch to it not bad though. Up front I ended up going with a 5mm spacer to make it a 20x9 et30, it was real close to the strut at et35 with 255/35 Kumho PS91. I will also be getting ET Tuner Lugs for the front just to be safe with stock wheel studs. All in all its about as flush as you can get and the rears with a 20x11 look sick, hopefully this helps people and ofcourse on to the pictures.
RF2 1.jpg RF2 2.jpg RF2 3.jpg RF2 4.jpg RF2 5.jpg RF2 6.jpg

And my Mustang that is for Sale! LOL
Stang 2.jpg

Last edited:

ClayGray

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Stinger GT1
Ok update to the fitment, I removed the 3mm spacer from the rears and sits even better now and no rubbing anywhere, so its 20x11 et52. When I was doing my original measurements the car was in the air so at that time the bracket was in the way but once down on the ground it is nowhere near the rim. So if going 20x11 et52 in the rear is good with 295/30 and 20x9 et30 w/255/35 up front = Flush.

danpereir

Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
Kia Stinger GT2
Ok update to the fitment, I removed the 3mm spacer from the rears and sits even better now and no rubbing anywhere, so its 20x11 et52. When I was doing my original measurements the car was in the air so at that time the bracket was in the way but once down on the ground it is nowhere near the rim. So if going 20x11 et52 in the rear is good with 295/30 and 20x9 et30 w/255/35 up front = Flush.
Wondering if 20x11.5 et55 would fit in the rear. What is your opinion?

ClayGray

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Stinger GT1
Honestly that more than likely won't clear to the inside and if you run a 3mm spacer it would stick out way past fender. From research and my personal experience, the sweet spot seems to be 20x11 et52 or 20x10.5 et45. Both with 295/30

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2013 Focus ST(Stinger GT1 soon)
Up front I ended up going with a 5mm spacer to make it a 20x9 et30, it was real close to the strut at et35 with 255/35 Kumho PS91.
When you say real close, do you mean rubbing or too close for comfort? I know someone on here was running 20x9 et37 with similar sized 255/35's without rubbing the strut. And do you have any issues with rubbing at full lock with et30's?

ClayGray

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Stinger GT1
When you say real close, do you mean rubbing or too close for comfort? I know someone on here was running 20x9 et37 with similar sized 255/35's without rubbing the strut. And do you have any issues with rubbing at full lock with et30's?
To close for comfort, it may be the Kumho tires, their not narrow like other brands. et30 is perfectly flush in my opinion and no rubbing anywhere.

Reactions
State
IL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT1
To close for comfort, it may be the Kumho tires, their not narrow like other brands. et30 is perfectly flush in my opinion and no rubbing anywhere.
Photos please?